A public water fountain was erected by Altadena Historical (and Beautification) Society in front of the building on the southeast corner of Lake and Mariposa, originally Pacific Southwest Trust & Savings Bank, then First National of Los Angeles, and eventually the Pankow Building. Today the facility serves as office space.
|1935 dedication with L. A. County Supervisor Roger Jessup |
and members of AHS in background.